Saturday, September 27, 2014

sLog Week 3: Is This True Love?

This past week of attending lectures and tutorials for CSC165 was great. Learning the concepts of disjunction and conjunction was a little challenging at first, but I found that collaborating with my peers and discussing ideas clarified a lot of confusion. I learned a lot during my tutorial as well, and I could freely ask as many questions as I wanted, not to mention that I actually enjoyed the exercises. My favorite part of this past week, however, was definitely the folding exercise we did in Friday's lecture. I really enjoyed the experience of investigating a problem and using an analytic process to try and reach a solution. I found the tips given on the back of the sheet fascinating, and I loved how creative and out-of-the-box thinking was used to arrive at a solution (ie. writing out the sequence in a certain way to visualize a physical pattern). I've looked forward to doing CSC165 course work this past week, and I hope this course continues to peak my interest in a similar fashion for the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment