I'm feeling good this week, and I feel even more motivated to continue doing well in this course.
Sunday, October 19, 2014
sLog Week 7: Impending Death
I didn't previously mention my thoughts on taking the first CSC165 midterm, and that's mostly because I didn't wanna jinx it (yeah, I'm one of those people). I felt relatively confident about it, and I did enjoy doing the last venn-diagram question - but I'm not the best at test-taking and more often than not I'll be over-confident about a sub-par exam. As I signed into MarkUs, I thought about how much I genuinely enjoyed this course and how I shouldn't let my mark on this midterm define my perspective of this course (yeah I'm a cheese, I know). I think part of the reason I was so nervous about finding out my mark was because I really thought I understood the material well and I cared enough to want to do well. Am I building this up too much? Long story short, I was very happy with my mark. Weeks of struggling through python-function calls and understanding vacuous truth and venn-diagrams finally paid off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is really good!!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete